all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* possible source of GUD toolbar icons
@ 2002-10-11 17:19 Dave Love
From: Dave Love @ 2002-10-11 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

I had the Cygnus Tcl-ish GUI for GDB fire up on me and noticed its
toolbar icons, which might be useful for Emacs.  (Debugging is one
area where the toolbar might actually be worthwhile.)

If they originate from Cygnus, presumably the images are covered by a
blanket assignment, though I'm surprised they're GIFs.  They seem to
originate from gdb/gdbtk/library/images{,2} in the `insight' tarball
from sources.redhat.com.

If you want to check provenance, the maintainers are listed as:

gdbtk (c & tcl)		Jim Ingham		jingham@apple.com
			Fernando Nasser         fnasser@redhat.com
			Keith Seitz		keiths@redhat.com

FYI only -- I'm not interested in working on this.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-11 17:19 UTC | newest]