all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* eshell: source ksh or bash aliases
@ 2003-03-11 13:06 Klaus Zeitler
From: Klaus Zeitler @ 2003-03-11 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Unfortunately eshell uses a different alias syntax then ksh/bash.
Maybe I have overlooked it, but I can't find anything that allows me
to source a file with alias definitions in bash/ksh style.
Does anybody have a lisp function (or a script) that can be used to
source alias files that are written in ksh/bash syntax.

Klaus

|  Klaus Zeitler      Lucent Technologies  |
---
Never hit a man with glasses.  Hit him with a baseball bat.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-03-11 13:06 UTC | newest]