soyeomul@doraji.xyz (황병희) writes: > Richard Stallman writes: > >> To keep GNUS working with Gmail, we need to talk with the developers >> of Kmail about how they did it. But I have no contact with them. >> >> Would someone please volunteer to find them and ask them to talk with >> us and give us advice? >> >> If you succeed in finding someone ready, willing and able to advise >> us, please put per in touch with me and Lars Ingebrigtsen >> by email. > > For many Gnus fan, i just attach related PR: > https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=41386 The person you want to reach out to is probably dvratil@kde.org. Here's a relevant blog post from him, about how he fixed the Kontact Oauth2 problem: https://www.dvratil.cz/2019/08/kontact-google-integration-issue/ This hints at having services/app registered with Google, as mentioned in the bug above. My auth-source-xoauth2 package "avoids" that by having every user do the API key dance with Google, and as a result is rather hard to setup. -- Cesar Crusius