all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* yasnippet - snippet ordering
@ 2010-04-23 15:28 Gary
From: Gary @ 2010-04-23 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I'd ask on the official yasnippet group, but it seems to be a closed
(i.e. must use a google a/c to post), so I hope someone here might be
able to give me a clue since I'm sure there must be may yasnippet users.

Currently when I am offered snippet alternatives they are offered in
what to me are the "wrong" order, for example using a coding style
conflicting with the way I format my code (gnus vs bsd, for example). Is
there any way to specify which order they should be offered, or even
better suppressing some snippets?

--
Gary

* Re: yasnippet - snippet ordering