all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Why does my IPA characters displayed as iso-ascii ?
@ 2003-05-23  5:32 Wang Yin
From: Wang Yin @ 2003-05-23  5:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I don't have iso-ascii library loaded. But why does my
dictionary entries looks like:

Dictionary \Dic"tion*a*ry\, n.; pl. Dictionaries. [Cf. F.
   dictionnaire. See Diction.]

Example \Ex*am"ple\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Exampled; p. pr. &
   vb. n. Exampling.]

The IPA characters are converted to ascii, why??