all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Killing all buffers
@ 2007-02-11 15:35 Alberto Simões
From: Alberto Simões @ 2007-02-11 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs

Hi,

Is there any way to kill all buffers (and get prompted about the ones
not saved)?

 From time to time I like to kill all opened buffers (for instance when
changing from projects), and it takes me a long time killing one at a time.

Thank you
Kind regards
Alberto

--
Alberto Simões - Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho
                  Campus de Gualtar - 4710-057 Braga - Portugal