all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Current location of xxml.el?
@ 2004-02-26 19:58 D. D. Brierton
From: D. D. Brierton @ 2004-02-26 19:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone know where xxml.el lives nowadays? The URL on the Emacs Lisp
List (http://www.anc.ed.ac.uk/~stephen/emacs/ell.html) returns a 404
error. (I don't need the file myself, I already have it, in case some kind
soul offers to email it to me. It's just that I'm putting together a web
page of resources and would like to link to its actual home.)

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren@dzr-web.com           www.dzr-web.com

* Nevermind - found it! (was Re: Current location of xxml.el?)
@ 2004-02-26 20:25 ` D. D. Brierton
From: D. D. Brierton @ 2004-02-26 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

D'oh! I must have mistyped it last time I looked for it on google. I just
tried again and found it immediately. Sorry.