Should it prove useful, I have an rsync of the CVS repository (updated twice a day) that seems to include everything from emacs-diffs except the May 29 changes to src/coding.c and associated ChangeLog. Diffing this against the backup-20090529-incomplete provided by Savannah: http://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=5828 reveals some other differences - there seem to be a few missing top-level CVSROOT files in the Savannah 20090529 backup, as well as a missing emacs/nt/inc/sys/CVS/fileattr. The diff is small and is attached. The context diff against the Savannah 20090429 backup is ~ 80000 lines, I haven't examined it. I'm not sure if the Savannah RAID problems mean there might be some corrupted files in the 20090529 backup and in my copy that would make this a worthwhile exercise?