all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Using LaTeX changebar script with RCS
@ 2003-12-03 21:23 Bertrand
From: Bertrand @ 2003-12-03 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I am using emacs for processing my latex documents, and CS-RCS for version
control, everything with Windows (despite my will!!!). I would like to know
if there exists a macro which would add tags in the file in order to have
revisions marked with the changebar package. I know there is a shell script
to do this, but something which would be called directly from emacs would
be great.

Thanks in advance,
--Bertrand.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-12-03 21:23 UTC | newest]