nisse@lysator.liu.se (Niels Möller) writes: >> Can you send that message as a binary attachment? > > It's not very sensitive (it's about shares and options for a company I > used to be employed by), but I'd prefer it not to be posted publicly on > the bugtracker, or widely distributed among emacs hackers. I've now created a smaller an anonymized example. I tried to mail it to myself with sendmail -t, to confirm it still crashes emacs. Mailing for some reason didn't work, but the bounce I got back is a good enough example: It is displayed by Gnus with a button looking like [5. application/pdf; Brev aktieägar 131127.pdf]... and pressing "o" on that makes emacs crash, just as withh the original message. Attached in gzip form. I hope emacs doesn't automagically unpack and display the buttons for the embedded attachment when you read this in emacs, but if it does, be careful. Regards, /Niels