Hi all, I am observing a strange behavior: Emacs does not highlight region when marked with mouse during the first mark process. The region is highlighted when I release the mouse button. After that, I can hold the mouse button and mark, region is highlighted directly. I started Emacs with `emacs -Q' and tried it with `C-h f forward-sexp'. The screenshot below shows what happens in the very same help buffer: Above, the region is marked, but not highlighted, below, I released the mouse button and see the highlighting.