all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Org Mode html export refresh browser
@ 2016-02-17 18:01 Thorsten Grothe
From: Thorsten Grothe @ 2016-02-17 18:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Dear list,

I'm using org mode a lot and export my file to html often. Is there a
way to refresh the browser automatically everytime when my org file is
exported? I'm using chromium and firefox on linux here if that matters.

Regards
Thorsten Grothe

* Re: Org Mode html export refresh browser
@ 2016-02-17 18:32 ` Kaushal Modi
From: Kaushal Modi @ 2016-02-17 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

I haven't tried but you may want to check out this package:
https://github.com/RenWenshan/emacs-moz-controller

You can then have a wrapper fn to first export to html and then open that
file/refresh the browser using moz-controller.

--
Kaushal Modi

@ 2016-02-17 18:35   ` Thorsten Grothe
From: Thorsten Grothe @ 2016-02-17 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Am 17.02.2016 um 19:32 schrieb Kaushal Modi:
> I haven't tried but you may want to check out this package:
> https://github.com/RenWenshan/emacs-moz-controller
>
> You can then have a wrapper fn to first export to html and then open that
> file/refresh the browser using moz-controller.

Thank you I will look at it!

Regards
Thorsten

* Re: Org Mode html export refresh browser
@ 2016-02-18 19:21   ` Thorsten Grothe
From: Thorsten Grothe @ 2016-02-18 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Am 17.02.2016 um 19:32 schrieb Kaushal Modi:
> I haven't tried but you may want to check out this package:
> https://github.com/RenWenshan/emacs-moz-controller

I tried the package and it works really fine, thanks for the tipp!

Regards
Thorsten

* Re: Org Mode html export refresh browser
@ 2016-02-18 19:23     ` Kaushal Modi
From: Kaushal Modi @ 2016-02-18 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thorsten Grothe; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

Cool! Glad I could help.

On Thursday, February 18, 2016, Thorsten Grothe <grothe_news@e.mail.de>
wrote:

> Am 17.02.2016 um 19:32 schrieb Kaushal Modi:
>
>> I haven't tried but you may want to check out this package:
>> https://github.com/RenWenshan/emacs-moz-controller
>>

> I tried the package and it works really fine, thanks for the tipp!
>
> Regards
> Thorsten

Kaushal Modi