all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* printing SVG images from Emacs?
@ 2010-04-19  8:49 joakim
From: joakim @ 2010-04-19  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs development discussions

In my particular use-case I would like to manipulate SVG images in
Emacs and print them.

Currently I use a shell script like this:
,----
| #!/bin/sh
| PSFILE="/tmp/svgtops.ps"
| inkscape --export-ps=$PSFILE $1
| gtklp $PSFILE
`----
and I can of course wrap it in a little Elisp etc. (the shellscript is
convoluted because theres a bug in Inkscapes --print code)

However, it would be nicer if ps-print-buffer could print Images, but it
doesnt seem able to unless my setup is broken. I found some support to
print background images for text buffers that is all.

--
Joakim Verona

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-04-19  8:49 UTC | newest]