all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* xml indenting, possibly with psgml?
@ 2002-12-06 14:24 Bjoern
From: Bjoern @ 2002-12-06 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I can't figure out how to make psgml indent my xml-files. It just
doesn't do anything when I press 'tab' or do 'indent-region'.

I also get an error message because it doesn't find the dtd, can't I get
rid of that. I guess I really only need indenting and possibly syntax
highlighting.

Perhaps there is a simpler mode for achieving this?

Many thanks in advance for any help!

Bjoern

* RE: xml indenting, possibly with psgml?
@ 2002-12-12  6:17 Dmitri.Minaev
From: Dmitri.Minaev @ 2002-12-12  6:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

For those missing the DTD for build.xml:

http://www.sdv.fr/pages/casa/html/ant-dtd.en.html

PS: I didn't try it, though. Build.xml files are evil, use Make instead ;)

--
With best regards,
Dmitri Minaev

@ 2003-01-10 17:20 Jayakrishnan Nair