all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Problem with X window frames
@ 2003-01-11  5:17 Greg Hill
From: Greg Hill @ 2003-01-11  5:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

In my first foray into frames, I am not having any success with the
functions select-frame, raise-frame or lower-frame, or the
customization variable focus-follows-mouse.  No errors, they just
silently have no effect.  Yet the functions make-frame,
frame-parameters,  set-frame-position, etc., all seem to work fine.

Any ideas what the problem might be?

Here is the platform I am working on:

system-configuration
"sparc-sun-solaris2.7"