Hi, I updated to the emacs-28 branch recently. When I first tried to complete an e-mail address using eudc-expand-inline I saw this error: Symbol's value as variable is void: records It turned out to be a quoting issue in eudc-bbdb-query-internal in the EUDC BBDB backend. It looks like this was introduced by the change to lexical-binding. The attached patch fixes the issue (though, the quoting that works now is different from what was there before the lexical-binding change). Does it look OK to push to emacs-28? Thanks, Thomas