Hello. In my Emacs 22.1.1 I meet little trouble: WoMan's buffers names begin from "*" and, with combination with iswitchb and ibuffer (I setup them to hide all buffers, whos names begin on asterisk, as it usually temporary buffers) I just "can't see needed WoMan's buffers in various buffer lists. What I need is, I think, customization of WoMan's buffer names. So I digg the elisp code and write attached simple patch. It's work fine for me (not ideally, actually, e.g., it show man's section number at begin of buffer name). I hope this patch will be included in next stable release of Emacs. P.S.: sorry for my ugly English.