all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Avoid linum line numbering in Speedbar window
@ 2012-05-02 23:12 Andreas Rönnquist
From: Andreas Rönnquist @ 2012-05-02 23:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi!

Using the Speedbar 1.0 plugin in combination with a the line-numbering
plugin 'linum

- is there any nice and simple way to show line-numbers in every
window, _except_ in the Speedbar window?

Help would be greatly appreciated -
/Andreas

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Avoid linum line numbering in Speedbar window
@ 2012-05-03 11:39 ` Tom Willemsen
From: Tom Willemsen @ 2012-05-03 11:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Rönnquist; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Hey Andreas,

On Thu 03 May 2012 01:12:04 AM CEST, Andreas Rönnquist wrote:

> - is there any nice and simple way to show line-numbers in every
> window, _except_ in the Speedbar window?

My first idea would be adding the following to your emacs init file:

(add-hook 'speedbar-mode-hook '(lambda () (linum-mode -1)))

* Re: Avoid linum line numbering in Speedbar window
@ 2012-05-07 12:22   ` Andreas Rönnquist
From: Andreas Rönnquist @ 2012-05-07 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs