Please write in English if possible, because the Emacs maintainers usually do not have translators to read other languages for them. Your bug report will be posted to the bug-gnu-emacs@gnu.org mailing list, and to the gnu.emacs.bug news group. Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug and the precise symptoms of the bug: Save the attached file as "infcmd.c". (It comes from GNU gdb.) Run emacs -q Visit infcmd.c Use M-> to go to the end of the buffer. Notice that the font-locking is incorrect. For me, the code at the end of the buffer is fontified as a string, whereas it is actually a mix of strings and code. The badness starts at line 2594. I can work around the problem by removing a character (say, at the start of line 2593) and then undoing. FWIW, I checked out CVS Emacs and built it, and it exhibits this same bug.