all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* using c-macro-expand
@ 2002-10-04 16:46 Kevin Dziulko
From: Kevin Dziulko @ 2002-10-04 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

When I run to c-macro-expand command, I get the following:

/* Preprocessor terminated with status 1

   Messages from `/lib/cpp -C ':

/lib/cpp: Command not found

*/

Preprocessor produced no output

I'm running GNU Emacs 20.2.3 (sparc-sun-solaris2.6, X toolkit).
I don't know what cpp -C is. Do I need to set a path to my
c compiler (/usr/ucb/cc) or something?

Thanks!
Kevin