all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* gtk and placement in 21.4
@ 2005-02-11 15:03 John Russell
From: John Russell @ 2005-02-11 15:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've been using emacs-cvs for a while now because of the gtk widgets.
I upgraded to emacs-21.4 but it doesn't seem that the gtk widgets made
it into the upgrade.  Are they still only in cvs?  does anyone know when
gtk might make it into the mainline release?

Also, using openbox placement under mouse has always worked with emacs
21.3 and cvs.  However, with 21.4 emacs always opens at the top left
corner of my screen.  Does anyone know what might have changed in the
release to cause this.  Thanks.

John