all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Sun's heading
@ 2012-02-02 12:13 Tim Landscheidt
From: Tim Landscheidt @ 2012-02-02 12:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

I sometimes use M-x sunrise-sunset RET.  Now I am interested
in the heading of the sun, i. e. in which direction (0° to
360°) I would have to look if I wanted to stare into it (and
there not being some walls (or clouds) between us).

  solar.el doesn't seem to have an interactive function for
that, but a myriad of others that calculate literally every-
thing.  Unfortunately, my interest in (and knowledge of) as-
tronomy is limited to looking at beautiful pictures of
things far, far away.

  Has anyone developed such a function?

TIA,
Tim

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-02-02 12:13 UTC | newest]