all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* xwidget build recipy for debian
@ 2015-02-09 23:19 joakim
From: joakim @ 2015-02-09 23:19 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Emacs developers

Here:
https://github.com/jave/xwidget-aux/tree/master/emacs-xwidget-docker-debian

The Dockerfile looks like:
FROM debian:latest
# install things we need to build the emacsxwidget branch
RUN apt-get update
RUN apt-get -y install build-essential libncurses5-dev texinfo liblockfile-dev librsvg2-dev libgif-dev libtiff-dev libpng-dev libjpeg-dev libm17n-dev libotf-dev libgpm-dev libdbus-1-dev autoconf automake autotools-dev imagemagick libgtk-3-dev libwebkitgtk-3.0-dev libgirepository1.0-dev libxpm-dev
CMD	cd xwidget && git checkout xwidget && export CFLAGS=" -g" && ./autogen.sh && ./configure --with-xwidgets --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 && make -j4

It built for me and I could run the webkit browser inside Emacs.

--
Joakim Verona

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-02-09 23:19 UTC | newest]