Glenn Morris writes: > Since f93d669a, epg-gpg-program defaults to gpg2 if present (which it is > on most systems, I guess). epg-tests-gpg-usable, however, requires gpg > version 1 (in the 'require-passphrase case, which is what every test in > epg-tests uses). As a result, every test in epg-tests is skipped on a > system with "gpg2" present (even if "gpg" is also present). I am actually not sure how to cleanly solve this issue, but as long as "gpg2" is GnuPG 2.0, the attached patch should work around the issue (if "gpg2" is upgraded to 2.1, another issue will arise, though). Regards, -- Daiki Ueno