all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* gtk drag and drop
@ 2003-09-18 14:01 jorussel
From: jorussel @ 2003-09-18 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Forgive me if this has been covered, but after much googling the only
mention to this I've found was my own post a few months ago  ( I made
it into google, cooool!).

Is there now or will there in the future be support in emacs for
freedesktop.org standard drag and drop?  Even just in the gtk version
(which I love by the way). Thanks.

John

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-09-18 14:01 UTC | newest]