all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* getting the menus to pop down
@ 2002-11-16  2:29 mAineAc
From: mAineAc @ 2002-11-16  2:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

where can i get a comprehensive list of key combinations online for emacs? I
can not find anywhere information on the key combinations to use the
dropdown menus when you are in the command line. Everything I can find is if
you are in x and you click on them. I don't have x available and would like
to use the dropdown windows until I can get used to the key combinations.

mAineAc