all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* new  xwidget_mvp branch
@ 2015-02-08 18:09 joakim
From: joakim @ 2015-02-08 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Emacs developers

I made a new branch, xwidget_mvp.

It is the same as the xwidget branch, except all interesting experiments
are deleted, only the single boring embedded webkit browser remains.

Since its much smaller than the main xwidget branch, it should be easier
to review.
--
Joakim Verona

* Re: new  xwidget_mvp branch
@ 2015-02-16  7:05 ` joakim
From: joakim @ 2015-02-16  7:05 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Emacs developers

joakim@verona.se writes:

> I made a new branch, xwidget_mvp.
>
> It is the same as the xwidget branch, except all interesting experiments
> are deleted, only the single boring embedded webkit browser remains.
>
> Since its much smaller than the main xwidget branch, it should be easier
> to review.

I have now fixed some bugs in the configury that was noticed by Stefan.

There are now also tentative changelog and news entries. I put them in
the file README.xwidget to avoid merging hassles.

xwidget_mvp is meant to be as small as possible, so I will only fix bugs
that people notice.

--
Joakim Verona