Tim Visher writes: > On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 8:45 AM, Mark Tilford wrote: >> I have a Terminal showing some non-ascii characters. >> If I copy-paste that text from the Terminal into an emacs window, the >> resulting text is all messed up. >> If I write those characters into a file and open that file in emacs, I >> can copy-paste them to elsewhere in emacs, or to the Terminal >> correctly. >> >> How do I set things so that copy-pasting into emacs works correctly? > > emacs version? And are you using Windows, GNU/Linux, OS X? Which terminal emulator? Joel -- Joel J. Adamson FSF Member #8164 http://www.unc.edu/~adamsonj