"Jan D." writes: > On 2009-06-08 21:08, joakim@verona.se wrote: >> I have a mode which toggles full-screen and other things. >> (find it attached) > > Not really... Now then :) > >> >> It has worked well, but suddenly it has stopped working when I did an >> emacs update. The problem is that the following code doesnt enter >> fullscreen: >> >> (set-frame-parameter nil 'fullscreen 'fullboth) >> >> However, the fragment does work in an emacs -Q session. >> So, it would appear some of my other emacs init code disables fullscreen >> somehow. Any hints on where I should look? >> > > I guess you have to do a binary search in your startup-script until > you find it. Or do the lisp-thing above in the debugger and see if > some hook of yours is called that changes things. I made the mode work again with a feeble workaround in the function zen-windowed-mode. I havent had enough experience with the workaround to see if it always works yet.