all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* [pieterp@scarlet.be: graphviz-dot-mode.el 0.3.4]
@ 2005-02-25 13:43 Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2005-02-25 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would like some of you to look at this package, and tell me if you
think it would be a good thing to add to Emacs.  Is it well written?
Does it follow the usual conventions and thus fit in well with the
rest of Emacs?

From: Pieter <pieterp@scarlet.be>
Newsgroups: gnu.emacs.sources
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:44:24 +0100
To: gnu-emacs-sources@gnu.org
Subject: graphviz-dot-mode.el 0.3.4
Sender: gnu-emacs-sources-bounces+rms=gnu.org@gnu.org

Hello,

I've put a new version of graphviz-dot-mode.el online at
http://users.skynet.be/ppareit/projects/graphviz-dot-mode/graphviz-dot-mode.html

Regards,
Pieter

* Re: [pieterp@scarlet.be: graphviz-dot-mode.el 0.3.4]
@ 2005-02-25 14:23 ` Kim F. Storm
From: Kim F. Storm @ 2005-02-25 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

> I would like some of you to look at this package, and tell me if you
> think it would be a good thing to add to Emacs.  Is it well written?
> Does it follow the usual conventions and thus fit in well with the
> rest of Emacs?

I don't use graphviz myself, but this code seems to be well written.

* Re: [pieterp@scarlet.be: graphviz-dot-mode.el 0.3.4]
@ 2005-02-27  6:53 ` Harald Maier
From: Harald Maier @ 2005-02-27  6:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

> I would like some of you to look at this package, and tell me if you
> think it would be a good thing to add to Emacs.  Is it well written?
> Does it follow the usual conventions and thus fit in well with the
> rest of Emacs?

I tried graphviz-dot-mode.el on OSX with the external Graphviz Viewer
and it worked very nice. I didn't know about the dot language before.
But now I think I will used it further. Personally, I mean this new
language and this new mode fits very well into Emacs philosophy.

Harald

* Re: [pieterp@scarlet.be: graphviz-dot-mode.el 0.3.4]
@ 2005-02-27 20:41   ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2005-02-27 20:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

    I tried graphviz-dot-mode.el on OSX with the external Graphviz Viewer
    and it worked very nice. I didn't know about the dot language before.
    But now I think I will used it further. Personally, I mean this new
    language and this new mode fits very well into Emacs philosophy.

That is useful information, thanks.

Did you also check whether it follows the usual Emacs mode conventions?