all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Listing branches in bzr
@ 2010-01-21 22:39 Nick Roberts
From: Nick Roberts @ 2010-01-21 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

We've now got bzr which allows easier branching but all I've done is commit to
trunk. BzrForEmacsDevs appears to describe creating local branches but how
about branches on bzr.savannah.gnu.org?  Are there any?

With git I think you can find out with "git branch -r".  I've tried bzr
branches "http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/emacs" and "bzr branches
sftp://nickrob@bzr.savannah.gnu.org/srv/bzr/emacs/" but it just seems to hang.

--
Nick http://users.snap.net.nz/~nickrob