all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* smtpmail trace buffer
@ 2002-08-29 11:21 Klaus Straubinger
From: Klaus Straubinger @ 2002-08-29 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

In GNU Emacs 21.2.1 (i386-redhat-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2002-04-09 on porky.devel.redhat.com:

Irrespective of the setting of the variable smtpmail-debug-info, a
trace buffer *trace of SMTP session to <somewhere>* is created and
filled with the trace of the SMTP session upon sending mail via
the function smtpmail-send-it.

However, its documentation says

,----
| smtpmail-debug-info's value is nil
|
| Documentation:
| Whether to print info in buffer *trace of SMTP session to <somewhere>*.
| See also `smtpmail-debug-verb' which determines if the SMTP protocol should
| be verbose as well.
|
| You can customize this variable.
|
| Defined in `smtpmail'.
`----

Thereby I assume that with the above setting, no trace buffer should
be created.

Klaus Straubinger

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-08-29 11:21 UTC | newest]