Hi Eli, I see you've kept a running tally of votes for the default nature of this feature. Do you have a summary yet? Given the sheer volume of concerned response, both for and against, my inclination is to vote OFF by default, until we have more experience and understanding. However, if the tally shows a distinct majority (at least 2/3) wanting it on by default, I'll take that account. We can always turn it back on in a later release -- and users can always configure it at any time -- so this isn't a cliff we're driving off of. It's more a question of how much use (and thus, feedback) the feature will receive during 25.x if we turn it off by default. -- John Wiegley GPG fingerprint = 4710 CF98 AF9B 327B B80F http://newartisans.com 60E1 46C4 BD1A 7AC1 4BA2