Hello, On 2014-08-28 21:59, Stefan Monnier writes: >> The problem with this function is that the list of deleted articles is >> reversed in every case, but it should only be reversed in the last case >> (when it was created considering each article in turn and pushing it >> onto the list, thus creating it in reverse). Attached is a patch fixing >> this. > > The analysis looks good, and so does the patch. > >> If you agree with this analysis, could you please apply this patch? > > I can apply the patch, but since I'm not familiar with this code, > I'd like to hear some comment from one of the Gnus guys. I've been using this patch for about a month now and I have not encountered any problem. Is there anything I can do to help its application? Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7