all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* master d9b1268 and Emacs 25.2
@ 2016-12-30 19:05 Arash Esbati
From: Arash Esbati @ 2016-12-30 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Dear all,

Tassilo kindly pushed a small patch

    d9b1268: Add entry for biblatex

to master branch.  Would it be possible to add this also to emacs-25
before releasing?  This is not strictly a bug fix, but it is
non-invasive enough that it breaks nothing and I can patch biblatex.el
on AUCTeX side to activate it since the AUCTeX team is also planning a
new release.

TIA,
Arash

* Re: master d9b1268 and Emacs 25.2
@ 2016-12-30 20:45 ` John Wiegley
From: John Wiegley @ 2016-12-30 20:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Arash Esbati; +Cc: emacs-devel

EA> Dear all,
AE> Tassilo kindly pushed a small patch

EA>     d9b1268: Add entry for biblatex

AE> to master branch. Would it be possible to add this also to emacs-25 before
AE> releasing? This is not strictly a bug fix, but it is non-invasive enough
AE> that it breaks nothing and I can patch biblatex.el on AUCTeX side to
EA> activate it since the AUCTeX team is also planning a new release.

Looks safe to me for 25.2.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: master d9b1268 and Emacs 25.2
@ 2016-12-30 20:47 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2016-12-30 20:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Arash Esbati; +Cc: emacs-devel

> From: Arash Esbati <arash.esbati+ml@gmail.com>
> Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 20:05:51 +0100
>
> Tassilo kindly pushed a small patch
>
>     d9b1268: Add entry for biblatex
>
> to master branch.  Would it be possible to add this also to emacs-25
> before releasing?  This is not strictly a bug fix, but it is
> non-invasive enough that it breaks nothing and I can patch biblatex.el
> on AUCTeX side to activate it since the AUCTeX team is also planning a
> new release.

Sorry, it's too late for Emacs 25.2 to get new features.

* Re: master d9b1268 and Emacs 25.2
@ 2016-12-30 22:09   ` John Wiegley
From: John Wiegley @ 2016-12-30 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: Arash Esbati, emacs-devel

EZ> Sorry, it's too late for Emacs 25.2 to get new features.

Ah, right, I forget we're already into the RC.  25.3 then.

* Re: master d9b1268 and Emacs 25.2
@ 2016-12-31  9:31     ` Arash Esbati
From: Arash Esbati @ 2016-12-31  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: emacs-devel

John Wiegley <jwiegley@gmail.com> writes:

> EZ> Sorry, it's too late for Emacs 25.2 to get new features.
>
> Ah, right, I forget we're already into the RC.  25.3 then.

Thanks for your response(s).  25.3 then.

Best, Arash