Thomas Fitzsimmons writes: > Danie Roux writes: > > [...] > >> Please find attached a new version and a sql file. > > Thanks. A few more comments: > > - `eudc-mab-sqlite3-dump-mac-addressbook' should not be interactive: in > general I'd like to reduce, or at least not grow, the number of > interactive entry points into EUDC Removed. > - there are some blank line additions that don't need to be there I'm unsure what you are referring to? >> Thomas Fitzsimmons writes: >>> Danie Roux writes: >>>> I've updated eudcb-mab.el to directly query the contacts database, >>>> instead of using an external application. >>> >>> It looks like you're still relying on an external application, sqlite3, >>> instead of "contacts", right? >> >> Yes, thank you for picking that up. By external I meant "no additional >> software". > > OK, I was thinking in terms of "external to Emacs". > > It's probably best not to mention OS X in the commentary, just leave it > at: > > ;; This library provides an interface to use the Mac's AddressBook, > ;; by querying a database file using the external program `sqlite3'. Changed it, thank you for the suggestion. -- Danie Roux