all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* cannot compile mac emacs for OS9
@ 2005-03-31 11:55 Sébastien Kirche
From: Sébastien Kirche @ 2005-03-31 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

with a checkout from this morning, i cannot build an OS9 version.

While  bootstraping within  OSX shell  is  ok, the  MPW build  fails due  to
undefined identifiers :
,----
|   TargetID targ;
|   ^
| File "::src:mac.c"; line 2855 #Error: undefined identifier 'TargetID'
| #-----------------------
| 				 paramlen + 1, receiverIDisPSN);
| 				               ^
| File "::src:mac.c"; line 3043 #Error: undefined identifier 'receiverIDisPSN'
`----

I have searched for these, but they seem defined nowhere... ?

Build command was for the Carbon build :
make Emacs -f makefile.MPW >Emacs.MakeScript && Emacs.MakeScript

Regards.

--
Sébastien Kirche