Hello, I recently read a message where, if I read it correctly, it was recommended to use `customize-set-variable' and `customize-set-value' to change settings in an init file while playing nice with the custom system. I looked at their documentation and I have trouble understanding how they differ. I see there is also `custom-set-variables' which has a different signature. So my question is: should I use `setq', `customize-set-variable', `customize-set-value', or `custom-set-variables' to change in my init file variables that exist in the custom ecosystem? Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Athmospheric CO₂ (Updated November 22, 2015, Mauna Loa Obs.): 400.35 ppm