Hello Julien, > On Fri, Nov 26 2010, Miles Bader wrote: > >> I think the comments in color.el should be a bit more specific about the >> term "RGB", since that's ambiguous (e.g., in `color-xyz->rgb', the >> comment just says "Converts CIE X Y Z colors to RGB."). >> >> From the code it's pretty clear that what's really meant is "sRGB" so >> maybe that term could just be substituted. > > You are right. > I've fixed that, but feel free to come with something even better. You have missed one rename which bit me just now. The attached patch fixes that. Thanks Detlev -- Of course my password is the same as my pet's name My macaw's name was Q47pY!3 and I change it every 90 days -- Trevor Linton