all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How to customize GDB-UI layout ?
@ 2009-01-24 12:56 Francis Moreau
       [not found] ` <mailman.5673.1232832780.26697.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Francis Moreau @ 2009-01-24 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello,

I'm using 'M-x gdb' as GDB interface with 'gdb-many-windows' set to
't'.

I'd like to customize the default layout which is:

     +--------------------------------+--------------------------------+
     |   GUD buffer (I/O of GDB)      |   Locals buffer                |
     |--------------------------------+--------------------------------+
     |   Primary Source buffer        |   I/O buffer for debugged pgm  |
     |   Stack buffer                 |   Breakpoints buffer           |

For example, I'd like to switch the I/O buffer and the GUD one.

Is This possible ?

Also can the locals buffer can show the current function parameters as
well ?

Thanks
--
Francis