When saving a user-defined formula by specifying its ~z-~ key, or the ~M-x~ command name, its compositions are not saved correctly. The attached patch fixes this behavior. --- notes on the code change --- ~func~ is the calcFunc- symbol representing the formula. ~cmd~ is either the calc- symbol representing the command, or, if we are saving just the formula, the calcFunc- symbol. We always want to associate the composition forms to the calcFunc- version. Observe for example that two lines below, this is the symbol that we pull them from to save.