Anders Lindgren writes: > * Add OS X-specific features (while still respecting the FSF policy > that features should not only be available on non-free systems) Well, recently I switched from Railwaycat's Mac port (at https://github.com/railwaycat/mirror-emacs-mac) to the official Emacs version (installed using Homebrew). I never understood why Railwaycat's changes are not merged to the official repo, but is it because of that FSF policy? I really would like to help make the official Emacs work better on OS X, but if I understand it correctly, not everything is allowed? But I'll start going through the bugs to see where I can help and so try to getter a better understanding of the source code. --- Toon Claes toon@iotcl.com PGP key fingerprint = AA9A A457 F944 B972 83D4 A177 3114 3A82 D32B 3897