all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Recommend an email index tool for Emacs?
@ 2006-12-31  8:17 Leo
From: Leo @ 2006-12-31  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,

There seems to be a handful of email indexing tools out there. I have
not used any of them because I used to keep all emails on the server
and use its search engine.

Now I got a few thousands of emails on my harddisk. I tried grep once
and it is not very fast. Thus do you think an indexing tool is handy
and which one to go?

Thank you.