On 2014-07-18 03:08, Emanuel Berg writes: > Yeah, but isn't that a contradiction in terms...? If it > is just fetched from the gmail servers and treated like > any other mail, why should you need any killer code at > all? Why isn't the ordinary gnus- and message- faces at > play? But feel free to drop this anytime as I don't use > gmail myself and even my super-human curiosity is > starting to wane... I think the gmail bit is a red herring. These problematic emails are html emails, which are rendering using shr. The gnus faces don't seem to apply in this case, but shr options do. Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7