all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* worklog hours/min mixup?
@ 2004-02-19 14:54 Mark Mynsted
From: Mark Mynsted @ 2004-02-19 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

I use the worklog.el, version 2.3, timetracker and have recently
noticed what looks like a mixup in min to hour conversion.

"Hypothetical" Example work log:

That summarizes to:

by-date
-------
2004-02-18
  2.25	Admin
  5.02	Plumtree (1386) Info app mod
  0.56	Lunch
  0.43	e-comm

tasks
-----
2.25	Admin
5.02	Plumtree (1386) Info app mod
0.56	Lunch
0.43	e-comm

Look at lunch from 11:22 to 12:18.  That is 56 min, not 0.56 hours.
The same may be said for e-comm, from 14:08 to 14:51 is 43 min not
0.43 hours.

Is there anything that can be done to make this work in fractions of
an hour?  (A setting perhaps?)  Any help would be great.  :-)

P.S.
My emacs-version's value is "21.2.1"

--
-MM
I rarely read email from this address          /"\

* Re: worklog hours/min mixup?
@ 2004-02-19 16:31 ` Kai Grossjohann
From: Kai Grossjohann @ 2004-02-19 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Mark Mynsted <mmynsted_news@gbronline.com> writes:

> I use the worklog.el, version 2.3, timetracker and have recently
> noticed what looks like a mixup in min to hour conversion.

Did you discover the variable worklog-use-minutes?

Kai

* Re: worklog hours/min mixup?
@ 2004-02-19 17:37   ` Mark Mynsted
From: Mark Mynsted @ 2004-02-19 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kai> Did you discover the variable worklog-use-minutes?

Kai> Kai

<Hiding because I now rightly look foolish...>
OK, I have now.  That was what I needed.

Thank you.