Eli Zaretskii writes: > I'm sorry, I'm flying blind here, as I have no access to this > compiler. I've now tried a more radical solution, please see if the > latest master branch solves this. I still see the first four warnings at 6011d39b6a: CC comp.o comp.c:2816:24: warning: pragma diagnostic pop could not pop, no matching push [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma GCC diagnostic pop ^ comp.c:4698:24: warning: pragma diagnostic pop could not pop, no matching push [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma GCC diagnostic pop ^ comp.c:4714:24: warning: pragma diagnostic pop could not pop, no matching push [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma GCC diagnostic pop ^ comp.c:4967:24: warning: pragma diagnostic pop could not pop, no matching push [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma GCC diagnostic pop ^ I wonder, why not add the missing pushes? When I apply the patch below, Clang reports 0 warnings. Would that break some other compiler or something? Rudy