Hello! I started using the Ticker frontend of Newsticker and didn't like that it continuously scrolls the echo area. I am submitting the below patch, which only displays the list of items once, at `newsticker-ticker-period` intervals. The default behavior has not changed. Not sure if this warrants a change in NEWS. Thanks! Newsticker ticker scrolling options to only display periodically * lisp/net/newst-ticker.el (newsticker-ticker-period): Scroll news items only once each period. * doc/misc/newsticker.texi (Frontends): Document ticker scolling behavior.