Hello, On 2016-01-25 12:37, Nick Dokos writes: > Alan Schmitt writes: > >> I’m having the same problem with python: I’m still in emacs-lisp mode. >> I checked the value of the variable and it is as expected. For some >> reason the change is not picked up. Is it because there are several >> occurrences of "elisp" in the list and it’s not the first one that is >> picked up? >> > > org-src--get-lang-mode uses assoc, so it should pick up the first pair > whose car matches. You can try it by hand: > > (org-src--get-lang-mode "elisp") > > Of course, it's possible (but unlikely) that somebody is using some > other way to get at the mode. I finally found the source of my problem, and I feel very stupid: my elisp blocks use the name "emacs-lisp" as language, so this customization was not picked up, since "elisp" and "emacs-lisp" are different. Sorry for the confusion, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Athmospheric CO₂ (Updated January 25, 2016, Mauna Loa Obs.): 404.15 ppm