Hello! As I was modifying gnus-score.el, it occurred to me that a way to specify user-defined scoring functions could be useful in cases where even advanced scoring isn't sufficient. I put together some code and documentation for that. Although it's only ~40 lines of Elisp and ~30 lines of Texinfo, I am pretty sure it's the largest code change I have submitted to Emacs and I would not be surprised if I violated some coding standards. I have spent a fair amount of time with testing, but cannot rule out corner cases, of course. Let me know if you want me to make any improvements before accepting this patch. Thanks!