Please write in English if possible, because the Emacs maintainers usually do not have translators to read other languages for them. Your bug report will be posted to the emacs-pretest-bug@gnu.org mailing list. Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug and the precise symptoms of the bug: Opening remote files/directories via TRAMP is wicked slow on MacOS; the same operation on a linux emacs running on the same hardware is practically instantaneous. Turns out that applying the enclosed patch makes the symptom go away. I'm not an expert on emacs process handling, but that tells me emacs probably isn't detecting output from the process until the timeout (usually 1 second for TRAMP) is reached.